Saturday, December 13, 2008

Term break...

Th time to get plenty of rest and fun is finally here. Despite the break being 2 weeks, it's more than enough to clear out some trash, and collect some new ones...

So Sista, Yong Kiat, Clement and me had a small celebration. Sista and I planned to tint our hair yesterday, initially at LeGrow, which is run by Shi Wei's sis, so we might feel less awkward when it comes to naming our deals. But unfortunately, we changed our location last minute.

Pai seh, Shi Wei...

So we went somewhere near Tampines Library...which is rather convenient for me to get home directly via a single bus. The number of customers ain't large, but ain't little either, and especially when 1 dude decides to highlight his hair...which definitely will not take just 5 minutes.

The lady offered her apologies and suggested that we make an appointment and visit the next day. That way, we can assure our spot, and nobody will be able to cut in from behind.

Kiasu...yes I know...typical Singaporean mah...

We then turned and made our way towards TM. Halfway through the journey, the 3 other guys decided to fondle with the playground equipments. I've got proof...

As usual, the pictures ain't of good quality because I suck at using the stinking camera phone...

Yong Kiat and Clement...


The trio that...apparently are having fun...


Then, we settled dinner at Pizza Hut, since Yong Kiat has the "voucher" to get a free pizza besides the ones you ordered.

All is done...stomach filled...we then headed on home.

Today, my alarm failed to wake me up at the given time...and I'm literally late. So I got down to the salon and get my hair done. I don't have the picture of it now...but I think some of you will see it soon...so no rush...

Walked around TM with plans to buy some particular shampoo and shop for some gifts...and we came across something unmissable...

De? Unmissable right?

Sista and Yong Kiat then went home while Clement and I continued shopping for a certain event at TM. Pretty obvious, huh? Clement was shopping for soft toys in Toys"R"Us...and apparently, he got viciously attacked as shown in the picture...


SEE?! HE GOT FRIGGIN' ASSAULTED BY...BY...PANDAS!

......

Not if I can help it...

Anyways...went home after that and started gazing at my hair like an idiot. I've finally gotten the result of the colour I wanted. However, my wallet dried up as a result...

Gotta start extorting $$$ again...

No comments: