Monday, December 15, 2008

Open house training...

There's a open house training today...and I'm not exactly thrilled to attend it. But I went anyway...

So I was drenched for the entire morning while waiting for a stinking cab, since I'll DEFINITELY be late if I took a bus to school...might as well bet on a cab. However...people just keep popping up ahead of me and snatch all the taxis available. Not once nor twice, but so many times that I just got so damn frustrated I kicked the damn lamppost. It's super irritating lah...

I waited in the shelter and tried catch a cab. But the chance is super low...

A soul's ahead of me, so she getting a cab ain't no big fuss...

I waited...

Another soul came along and waited behind me...

A cab came...

And it went to the guy instead of me...

ZZZzzzZZZzzz...

I kept in my frustrations, and went into the rain on the curb for better chances...

Taxi in-coming...

But...some random guy popped up in front of me and hailed it...

Nah beh...I flare up lah...I shouted "OI!". He just turned back with some act-gentleman face and slipped into the cab. Si beh fucker sia...

So, I'm still in the rain...

A few more peeps robbed me of my cabs...and I started kicking the lamppost. I believe some people saw that, and they're like...wtf.

Finally...I got myself a cab, and I'm drenched...shivering inside the stinking cab all the way until I reach school. Luckily, I'm still somehow in time...and luckily the Kakashi I bought for Vanessa ain't wet or anything...

Hope you like the ANBU Kakashi, Vanessa! =^_^=

Went up for the training...and the first few part seriously bore me. Not until when it comes to the game of "Step To Death", where you step on balloons tied on people's ankles...

That's pretty fun...although I was caught off-guard by some guy from the other team while I was attending to Vanessa when she tripped...

SO~~~

That proved that my theory was right again...

Good guys never have good endings...and good guys are always the ones losing out...

So played and lectured all the way until 1600. And miraculously, our team got awarded the top team! Lol. But gotta say, it's also due to some help of our alliances in the games...

Next, went to the playground for a while since the gym was emptied of equipments, and we dunno where to go from there. Took a few pics, played around a bit, and we were chased out by the security guard...

On to Subway, done eating and we're off...

Super shag now especially when I'm walking out of school. Maybe I'm used to feeling all shag and relaxed when I'm exiting the campus after a hectic day.

Just a Russell Peters video before closing the day...


No comments: