Thursday, December 18, 2008

Getting more humane...

Ain't in the best of situations right now...probably the situation I least wanted to be in...

THE HUMANOID CELLS ARE INVADING ME!!!

It's definitely no good news. X(

I'm losing strength...especially after encountering Daniel on Monday, and we crossed arms for a lil while. Hate to admit it...but he's gotten a lot stronger and I gotten weaker than before. Fending him off and lifting him from the ground ain't really tough, but it ain't enough to prove anything...

The bottomline is...

Souls get stronger over time, whence my strength decreases drastically over time.

RAWR!

I hate it when it comes to this...and the symptoms don't end here...

I'm getting tired easily over sleepless nights...I'm easily knocked out at night sometimes...the aching all over my body are turning into irritation...I don't enjoy punching the walls anymore...my cold resistance dropped further...and I can't seem to enjoy pain as much like I did before

SEE?!

All these symptoms...to me are signs of catastrophe, and I'm not enjoying em one bit. I think mainly it's because I never liked losing, and that small test of strength with Daniel just irks me...

Not that I'm blaming him or despise him...but so long you're the kind of soul who goes around looking for an opponent to fight plainly for pleasure, you gotta be prepared to lose, and get stronger from there.

I wonder if he's the victor, or is it a draw...either way, I don't like it...

I WANNA GET STRONGER~~~!

No comments: