Sunday, December 21, 2008

Red mane meets the baby...

Met up with my 2nd bro today in the temple for the reunion thing I think. The venerable whom I'm rather familiar with joked about my red hair. Saying it's dangerous to keep a red-maned lion at home...and beware for I might bite.

Nah I won't bite...I'll tear and shred...

Anyways, went to bro's house in Boon Lay. The first thing when we entered...as usual, my mum will rush to Tiffany's side without fail. So okay loh...play around a bit and took some pictures...

My lil niece who loves playing with her tongue. =)


Mum and Tiffany...


The baby and the red-maned lion...


Don't underestimate her leh. She may be just a baby, but she's pretty powerful due to the fact that he could use 鹰爪功. When sis-in-law's feeding her, Tiffany's thumb, index and middle fingers curved into a perfect position for that technique like the eagle's talon, while her remaining 2 fingers are kept in.

That's not all!

While we're having lunch, she executed
九阴白骨爪 on her baby seat. She curved all her fingers into a claw-like posture, locked both her wrists together and started rotating her hands. And that carried on for quite a while.

I see a potential pugilistic martial artist...

ZZZ

Think I watched too much 倚天屠龙记 le. Anyway...we played around a lil bit more with Tiffany after lunch, and headed home shortly after. It's equally shag compared to some other days since I've gotta wake up exceptionally early in the morning...

I think I'm gonna dream about the Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre tonight...well, at least I'm not gonna be surprised if I do...

No comments: