Monday, December 29, 2008

X'Mas presents

Not really planning to go to school today actually...since I've not really done much work in 1 night. But it seems like I can't just abandon my partner-in-crime alone to fend for himself...

So yeah...I'm the good guy again...though I'm not totally on for it. But there's no use bitching over a f*cked virginic snizz...

Anyway~~~

Thanks a lot for the X'Mas presents...

From Clement, a lighter with Sephiroth's image on it...despite the image being just a piece of sticker "piakked" on (I think), the gift is much appreciated...


I promise I'm gonna ignite my first legal cigarette with the lighter you gave me...

Next, a decorative chain from my lil sista, Adabelle...THX A LOT! XD!


Now I've got myself 2 more weapons in my arsenal...not that bad for a present, I guess. >8D

No matter...gonna skip school in the morning tomorrow to make up for today's change of heart...so until then, rest well and take care, guys! I'll be watching you......

Maybe not...

No comments: