Thursday, February 19, 2009

Combat Arms

Not a bad night for me tonight...for I've enjoyed myself...somehow...

Thanks to the preaching of my peers, and my weak will to succumb over game temptations, I started playing Combat Arms today...a game which I thought I would not touch...

Well...I've gotta admit, I'm not all that please when I just started out. It suck big time getting killed ALL the time, and you don't get to do a shit...

Firstly, my aiming is SO bad that even I just couldn't bear to continue watching.

Secondly, I have no strong FPS game background, neither did I interact with the game before...

These 2 factors are thus why I didn't really want to play the game. Furthermore, you'll drag your team down with ya if you kicked your own bucket too much...and I hate that, regardless of whether my comrades hate me for it or not...

However, I think I got a slight hang of it after a lil while. I managed to land a couple of head shots. I'm happy with that...and I managed to promote from a trainee to a recruit by 1 night. Far from what I've expected.

But most importantly, thank you to my dear friends for cutting me some slacks, allowing me to grasp the game bit by bit...intentionally or not, I thank you.

Am I addicted?

I really wonder...

The answer shall be revealed tomorrow...

No comments: