Sunday, February 08, 2009

Potential Match

It seems that the main event is set for the grandest stage at Wrestlemania...

A main event ain't necessary have to be a title defense, be it the most prestigious gold in the brand. A main event is what captivates the audience, and possesses the quality that is able to etch the entire event deep into their minds.

In my opinion, this match's gonna be a all time classic.

Icon VS Icon...

Legend VS Legend

Battle of the future Hall Of Famers...

The Phenom VS Heartbreak Kid...

The Undertaker VS Shawn Michaels...

Needless to say, I believe you guys know who am I gonna root for. =P

17-0!

Oh I just love matches like this. And yes, I know if the match does take place, it's all setup from a storyline...but I still like it a whole lot anyhow. Why? Because it's entertainment.

A fan made promo that is neatly done...


No comments: