Sunday, February 08, 2009

I've had enough...

Ok...I'm merely venting my frustrations here. Souls out there don't get offended, for I'm not referring to any of you...

I've had enough of these...

You get pissed over something so trivial, and you begin throwing your temper. You raised your voice at me when I know absolutely nothing, and did absolutely nothing wrong about anything.

True, bro may have tossed something you needed badly. That cost money and you felt a lil pity since we're not rich, and we're trying to reuse whatever we have that does not seems in use. But you do can talk to him about it, can't you? Do you have to rant about it so much that even the opposite blocks know of our issue?

That's just plain ridiculous lah...

Now, the thing is, I didn't know when and how bro got rid of that stuff. But you started questioning me like I'm in the wrong. You should know my temper, I don't like people maligning me, neither do I like people raising their voices at me...if they do, I will definitely not back down without retaliating...

You know that, and I told you before...

Yet?

You gave me the look I despised the most. What are you trying to prove, huh? You're the monarch of this household, so it's just for you to throw your weights around?

I shot back, you will start making it looks like I'm in fault for standing up for myself. But if I remain silent, you assume that I'm afraid...that I'm weak...that I'm a loser to you, and you will continue acting like the dowager.

I bet with you lah...

If dad was here, you WOULDN'T DARE to do all these things. If fact, you would even wanna reconsider you actions. I bet my life on it.

You may be the wife of Wan Poh Weng, and may think that you can turn nasty on anyone who pisses you off...

Well lemme tell you this now...

I'm the SON of Wan Poh Weng, and I will not hesitate to strike anybody who gets on my nerve. I've got the urge to do so on ya before, don't think I'll hold back forever...so don't fucking push your luck. Think people will back down when you turn nasty, I WON'T!

Try me...

I may not outfight you because I'm your son after all, and my bros will side you for sure de, but I am certain that I will not back down without a fight. Cos, I'm no longer the weak lil kid prone to your scoldings and beatings...

Screw it...

No comments: