Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The day is here...

Today shall be a day for all to remember...for we've tore down every single possible obstacle before us, and are proceeding to the next step of assessment...an event which will take place in a few hours time.

WOOO~~~

Never felt lighter...managed to clear all assignments in 1 night, and printed everything today...with that, I believe that this semester is officially concluded...all that's left is tomorrow's execution.

Kinda shag...a lil dizzy and all. Damaged inflicted further upon landing my eyes on my friends' works. I feel so sad loh...their standard is so damn higher lah. Emox3 liao...

No matter, a rainbow managed to brighten my day...

No Shan, there are no ponies trotting on the clouds...

So a rainbow fiesta started and we began taking pictures...all of us present, namely...

Baby Sista' (XD)...

Kiato-chan...

Angeline...

Xian the "Maria"...

and Yours Faithfully, the Devil himself...


Kwl, ain't em...

There are 2 actually, with the second one on much lower opacity. Thus, only one can be clearly seen. AND, it's the clearest rainbow I've ever seen in my entire life...so we came up with a theory that we'll score good marks for tomorrow's assessment, credit goes to the rainbow...

Well...hopefully that will be the case...

No comments: