Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th...

I didn't really noticed that today is Friday the 13th until somebody blurted it out...forgot who though...

No matter, it looks like today's my lucky day, for nothing has really gone wrong. I'm not screwed by anybody, and most importantly, I got my sketchbook back...

Too bad Clement...LOL!

A day which may be the date when my satanic ego is of maximum dominance...the very date when I may find my 3rd victim, or probably...some decent fighter may appear before me...

HOWEVER~~~

The most accursed of dates is only the next day...

For tomorrow...it's Valentine's Day. A freak like me who has never been in a relationship before, and my first love, a feeling which has lasted for 7 years+/- (including this year) being a failure, for I never managed to get any closer to her than friends...the feeling of being single, while others have their moral supporting partners...

It's a pain way too much, even for a masochist like me to withstand...

Geez...

How many more years must I suffer this pain of recalling the one lady who totally caught my attention...but didn't turn out to be someone whom I can share my weals and woes with...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

After all...I did hurt her once before...the one sin which I could never erase...

Tch...

Anyways...a thank you to Shan for keeping a lookout for an eyeliner like I requested...shall pay ya back for that......

A LOLLIPOP!

Hah...don't worry, I won't let you incur a loss de...

No comments: