Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Dragon King craze...

The post today's gonna be more than just Caramelldansen. Actually, I'm reaching the limit in trying to find different varieties of the video clip. But now, I'm gonna share some pictures before going further into that...

So, it all started when
I was late for 3D...again. My attendance is reaching the debarment zone le...hopefully the lecturers will overlook that for today. After 3D, lunched and off to do some work. Shan then flashed the drawings she did, and I decided to approach her and see if she can help me with designing the costume for my characters...

So for my personal sketchbook, where all my characters reside, I drew the 4 Guardians of the Ming Sect from the Heavenly Sword and Dragon Blade novel...

Since the Purple Dress Dragon King is a female, and I'm not all that good at drawing woman's clothes, I have ta approach Shan loh. =P

Yappari, she didn't disappoint me.

But that doesn't end there, as Clement, Angeline and my Sista joined in and decided to draw a different version of the Dragon King. So here are the results...

Apologies for the bad quality...

My version...


Shan's version...


Clement's version...


Angeline's version...powerful as usual...


My dear lil sister's version...cute right?


So yeah...I got pwned...

But no matter, I will not rest here, for stronger opponents are what makes fights and competitions more challenging and fun...

Anyway, diaoed in school for dog-knows-how-long, and the clique, namely...

Sista...

Yong Kiat...

Clement...

Zhi Xian...

Li Ying...

Zhen Ying...

And me...

Went off to AMK Subway, while Shan and Angeline went off in a different direction for a better future...and there, in subway, we got our food, and took a......picture, yeah, a picture...


TA-DA!

Kwl right...

It's 6 foot-longs and 1 6-inch...and yeah, that's Clement's hand...I mean who else would be so ge siao de. Right~~~?

Ok...that's about it. So let's get high with Caramelldansen again! However, today's clip shall be a lil different from the past videos, for today, it's Sims characters dancing, though it's still Final Fantasy guys, but they're no longer chibified...at least for now...

So enjoy, and start cursing and swearing at me.



Well? You souls hate me now, don't ya. HAHA! SAIKO DA ZE!

No comments: