Saturday, February 07, 2009

Done and over with...

Today marks the last day of all modules, and the start of studio project. As usual, all remaining assignments are due today...by right though. However, I didn't managed to submit my Maya...so suay loh, gotta go back to school tomorrow...

But I'm pretty satisfied with what I've done for Maya. It's not really that perfect, but it's my best work thus far.

Despite the lightened burden, something unfortunate happened...

I LOST MY SKETCHBOOK!

I forgot who last touched it. Clement wanted to draw another version of the Golden-maned Lion King, and Shan's next. But I dunno what happened after that.

Wah lao...

All my drawings inside loh...supposedly can go in my portfolio de sia. Let's just hope that it's still inside the animation lab tomorrow...

No comments: