Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's over...

The most exciting and anticipated day is finally over...

Stress is no longer a factor...at least for these couple of hours, it's not. What's gonna happen next? I dunno...but I will welcome it with my best of emotions...

I'm glad that the lecturers complimented on my video. There are flaws (DUH~~~), but they didn't condemn me right away as I half-expected. And thank you to all my peers who complimented on my portfolio. I'm flattered, and humbled by you guys. Be it compliment or criticism, I thank you. (No Clement, you don't belong to this category......just kidding! XD)

And MOST importantly...

Thank you to Angeline who came EXCEPTIONALLY early today just to pass me my sketchbook. Her time slot was at 1500, and she reached school at around 0930+/-. I'm so touched...

But I really appreciate it, and sorry for the trouble, when you could have gotten more sleep...

No matter, I'm proud of my work...all of em. Despite the fact that most of my peers have much better works than mine, namely...

*Ahem*...
*Ahem*...
*Ahem*...
*Ahem*...
*Ahem*...

There may be more...and I think you know who you are. =P

However, I'm glad for them as well, for all of us managed to pull through, and I believe their scores will not disappoint them...at least not by a big margin. The bottom line is, hopefully everyone's happy...

Well...all souls deserve a good rest from now on. Gotta replenish all the energy that's lost through the months...

That means...hibernating...

No comments: