Monday, February 16, 2009

Mood swings...again...

First of all...thank you to Shan for the eyeliner again. The $0.90 that you didn't accept shall go to the next lollipop. Remind me about it. =)

Slight flu today, plus my throat feels sticky and tight...damn super uncomfortable...ahh who cares. Managed to clear more of my animation today, not much, but I'm almost there...hopefully...

OH YEAH! I ATE DURIAN TODAY!

Yes...durian in school...just plain satisfying loh. But the durian/longan ice combo's not really that compatible. However, it's still enjoyable...

THEN~~~

The feeling came again...

Dunno why lah...when Kiato-chan (XD) started to talk about the "Tonight, I celebrate my love for you" song, I sad again liao. No, no...I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with him talking about it. It's just...

DAMN!

Emo loh...

Went home alone, like the way I've always did in the past...

Now...the past events are making their way back to me again...I hate it when it does that......

EMO...
EMo...
Emo...
emo...
emO...
eMO...
EmO...
eMo...

No comments: