Monday, September 15, 2008

Again...

Big bro's gonna fly on Thursday again. For how long? I dunno...all I know is that...

I'm taking over the entire room again!

Although the desktop ain't working, but hell, I've got the entire desk to myself rather than that small round table I'm using now...and the big office chair is definitely better than my broken spine chair...

Boo...all I get are crappy equipments...

Why have I agreed to merge my bedroom with his in the first place, and converting the other room into a study room...I've even tossed away 2 of my tables because of this change sia...

Wah piang...kinda wished for my own room now. Like that I wouldn't have to worry about loading the one and only table with stuff...

No matter...the trip this time better not cock up at any aspects...

No comments: