Monday, September 08, 2008

Oops...

A wish considered granted...

Finally finished watching Diamond Dust Rebellion...although it's kinda disappointing that Kenpachi didn't kick much ass this time, but he took off his eye patch, that's worth watching. You won't see him unleashing his full power like that regularly...

Feel so shiok now...just like after a seafood buffet...

Did some push ups and pull ups after that...I gotta say that I've slacked too much...30+ push ups already ki buay soon liao. I mean...the last time I did push up is my last NCC training before stepping down. Is it? Ahh around there lah...so it's been...1 year+?

DAMN!

Gotta use this holiday opportunity to train also...

But it's sorta a different issue when you snap a key after a workout. Yeah, that's what happened...and I seriously doubt that I'm that fit to snap...AND I MEAN SNAAAP THE BLOODY KEY!


Believe it or not...that's my doing...it's indelibrate though.

Just imagine a key already inserted inside a key hole, and when you happen to pass by, your hand just knock against the part of the key that's sticking out...and "poop"...

The head fell off...with the body still stuck inside the god damn hole...

DAMN!

I wished I could do that to a human. Just a single sweep across the neck...severing the head from the body. Hehe...omoshire...if that's not enough...

ZEN RYOKU DEN TATAKAI TE WA YOSA SO DA!!!

That's gonna break the entire body into many...many...pieces...

********************************************************

Yeah yeah...daydreaming about killing off some random jackass again...tch...these things never stop coming to my mind eh? Who cares anyways...

Oh yeah...bro finally came back...with some beer. That's quite a relieve. Ho...and he said something about not needing to pay tax when you buy beer overseas...

Hontoni?

Hah...perhaps I should go on a vacation and get myself some beer as well...but for now, maybe I'll just sneak a can of beer for myself...nah maybe 2...

No comments: