Friday, September 19, 2008

Testimonial

A pretty rush day if you ask me...

I'm a super carefree guy like any of those lying in their coffin and slept for all eternity...that is until I woke up at 1530...

I dunno what gotten into me...I finally have the urge to collect my testimonial today. So I woke up and I went for a bath immediately after finishing washing up, since I didn't know...or forgot what time my school's admin office closes.

So there I am back at Damai...and the moment I walk in the first familiar face I saw was Mrs Chan. We talked a bit before proceeding to clear my quest.

When the lady in the admin office asked what class I am, for a moment I actually couldn't remember which I came from sia...super sad. No matter, I still got it done. Walked around the school hoping to see more familiar faces. Saw Benjamin and Haniff playing table tennis. That is when I learnt that CCA stand down already.

Damn sian...

So nothing left to do, since the whole school's like so quiet and empty, I doubt I'll bump into anyone anyways. Go home loh...

Read the testimonial on the bus...

THEY TYPED IN THE "H" FOR MY NAME!

The first 2 appearances of my name showed no such error, but the subsequent appearances revealed the mistake...zzz

No matter,
some points listed in the testimonial are kinda doubtful sia...

"Good-natured and sociable"...highly in doubt...

"Alert and attentive in class"...don't wanna admit it, but it ain't 100% correct...

"Good reasoning ability"...maybe...

"Copes well with pressure"...err...no comments...

"Able to think quickly on his feet"...I wonder...

"Attendance is regular"......oro?

"Receptive to advice and suggestions"...only if they are good...

"Self-less"...only in fights...

Under the CCA paragraph, nothing is wrong, but besides being responsible for the training, discipline and morale of the, then, Sec 3 cadets, I'm also responsible for torturing them to the inch of their lives...

The last part is kinda...wrong also...

"Pleasant"...nah...

"Diligent"...nah...

"Friendly"...nah...ask Ming De if you don't believe me...

"Sociable"...nah...ask Ming De about this also...

I mean...just look at my face...does it reflect on all the given points above? I only know that I'm emo-tic...sadistic...satanic...I owe a lot of people a lot more than just an apology...I'm sinned...I'm hated...yet to be a full-fledged evil being, but I believe I'm almost there...

SEE?! How different are those points...

Tch...guess the person typing this is too kind. But the testimonial is for your employer to view is it? So why bother...

Never mind...all these doesn't matter anymore...

No comments: