Monday, September 08, 2008

DAMN SIAN!

Diamond Dust Rebellion is finally out!

But...my desktop's down...laptop is giving me loads of problems...and my bro's laptop ain't got a bittorrent device! So...no movies for now...

Super bek cek lah...waited for months and months for the movie to be subbed and all I get is tons of stupid issues with my laptop...hence I can't even connect to the internet properly at times. Damn fed up loh. Imagine that you're stuck at home and you can't even go onto the god damn internet...irritating right?

Now my laptop is laggier...slower and have lesser frequency of connecting to the internet...

RAWR!

Haven't got so pissed off for quite some time...over a machine some more...

Ahh...how long do I have to endure the days without proper internet connection and laggy loading?! I lack patience damn it...

*****
****
***
**
*

Where's my sledgehammer when I need it...a chainsaw would be fine...

No comments: