Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gathering

Just came back from Arjunan's place for a gathering. Although I didn't know most of em, but I became quick friends with some of em.

Luckily there's still some familiar faces...

Arjunan, the host definitely, Andy, Jun Wei, Jhin Chee, Heng Chang. That settles the Damai NCC. Then there's some of Arjunan's friends. Pardon me for not able to remember some of their names, despite me interacting with them. There's Angeline, Mayce, Vanessa, Joshua, Lin Ming (I think is like that spell bah), Eric and many many more.

Warui...I can't seem to bring up anymore names.

Anyways...thanks a lot to those guys for inviting me to their lil party. I didn't help much since Andy's the one cooking and I seemed to be more of a hindrance than help. But it's really enjoyable to have so many people gathering together.

No mahjong, no dai dee, but it's still fun.

Oh and I just visited Jon's blog...

Thanks a bunch bro...I have been unreasonable to you and many other people at times and yet I'm still listed as one of your good pals. I really, really appreciate it.

The pictures he posted are pretty nostalgic. I saw how cute he was when he's much younger, and how innocent Jun Jie's face was during Sec 1.

Lol...an eternal nemesis of Cheng Khim Kiang...I couldn't agree more. I began to remember times when both of us kept bickering and fighting (petty fights by the way). And I noticed how nerd I was during that time...I see le also buay ta han...but there's something else that completely attracted my attention. I believe Jon knows the answer...

Then the Sec 4 photo again...Jon even gave some of us an elemental attribute, or something like that. He labeled me as lightning which harshly strikes everything. Hah...I thank you for that.

Xue Qian, Wee Ming, Jun Jie and our dear Ming De are mentioned as well. Haven't met those guys for a long time too...

Once again, I would like to thank Arjunan and gang for inviting me to their parties, and pardoning my uncalled for attitudes...if I had any...and thank you to Jonathan for the encouraging words of acknowledging me as one of his good pals...

I appreciate it a lot...

No comments: