Friday, September 05, 2008

Moon! Tell me you motherfuc...


If it was me when I'm at the lowest of moods, I would listen to this song for the rest of the month to say the least...

DATTE!

I think...and I hope...that this is my last time to go emo over some issues. That settles most of my weak side...at least that's my resolve, I don't know if it'll work...

Why?

Heh...because I believe that I've retrieved what's missing of my sadistic ego...at least part of it.

I hate a certain someone to the very core of my soul...a super pain in the ass...but thanks to her, I'm able to complete my evil resolve...or at least that's what I thought...

1 slap is all it takes to recover my satanic mindset...

Although the time ain't exactly right for such things to happen...but it did. When an imbecile stumbled upon your lair at the least expected hour...I believe regardless the person, he/she would just whoop that sorry son of a bitch...

Hah...the fun have only just began...to find myself in the middle of the night...kinda suits me...

Tsuki yo...oshiete kure kono ya ro...KOTAIRU! *Middle finger*

Ho? Guess I'm losing my sanity eh? Who knows...but how do I say it...HAH I LOVE IT!

No comments: