Thursday, September 04, 2008

Mendokuse na...

A holiday like this can only mean 1 thing...

Doing nothing and rot...

Therefore...I have tried to figure out a new hairstyle for myself for literally the entire day...and what did I get? Nothing...


Bathe early in the morning and after that I've spent almost the whole day in front of my mirror changing my hairstyle umpteen times...seems like there's not much variety for long hair except for tying it up...

Tried a lil spiking...apparently it doesn't work...


So at the end of the day...I accomplished nothing...but don't get me wrong. I'm not cutting my hair anytime soon...at least not within these few weeks...

Well...1 hairstyle do work I think...but it'll be kinda weird for me to apply that hairstyle when I'm out...


Too much Bleach I guess...but I'm kinda motivated to get this hairstyle after watching the Rock Musical Bleach. Although the guy playing Kenpachi is wearing a wig (DUH?! o_O), but it'll be quite a challenge to make this hairstyle on REAL hair.

I tried tying the hair into individual spikes. It's......so so, I think all that's left is some super strong gel...super glue might be the most ideal...

Maybe I'll try on this hairstyle for 1 day and see things for myself...

Something is about to go very wrong...

No comments: