Monday, September 29, 2008

Super bad day...

I've been wondering for quite some time now...

WHAT THE HELL DID I EAT?!

Today is one helluva busy day...not doing work, but running in and out of the toilet damn it...I literally woke up at around 0500, and slept in freaking toilet. Ok lah...half asleep lah. All I know is when I walked out, the clock showed around 0540...

Zzz...

I stayed in the freaking loo for 40 god damn minutes. Super sian sia. That's my first...but not last trip. I have been running in and out ever since the start of the day.

Kinda frustrated...but how to vent your frustration of having heavy toilet breaks...

I can't punch the wall or the door...it'll make matters worse...

I can't headbutt my cabinet...lest it becomes more troublesome...

I can't curse and swear...well I did but I think my mother kinda got a lil irritated...

I can't cut or hurt myself...should I get carried away in doing so, so will my bowels...

SEE?!

So I vent my frustration here loh...super super SUPER bek cek lah. I can't recall what combo meal I had yesterday to land myself in such deep sh......never mind...

Kimochi warui...

No comments: