Sunday, September 28, 2008

Train train train...

Haven't woke up early like today for a long period of time...

Went to Tampines gym with Arjunan. Attained quite a lot of things through the workout today...

Firstly, I've learnt of such promotion that you can pay $0.30 for an extra bottle of 100 plus for being a nice guy...

Secondly...going to gym can only attain 1 thing...STRENGTH AND MUSCLES! Ok lah...I haven't really expand any muscles I have, but I do feel the strain and the POWER coursing through me...it's shiok de loh...

The third thing I attained...

Finally...I'm able to endure the strong sunlight of the afternoon without my shades! I guess I will have no problems withstanding the sunlight as time passes...

Anyway...gotta love the workout...

100 sit-ups with legs elevated as normal...but unfortunately not for the weight lifting machines. DAMN! They are much heavier than Damai ones lah, or maybe it's just that I've weakened. No matter...I found my favourite machine in the gym, didn't really catch it's name...but it's a 3 in 1 training equipment, all of which I wanna train...biceps, chest and......can't remember...but I can confirm that I like that piece of machine a lot...

Next week maybe gonna go again, then go swim.

Come to think of it...I believe my swimming trunks can no longer fit......

No comments: