Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blood...more blood...

Kya...guess what man...

I cut my finger for the 2nd time! Woo! *Claps* Ok...the cut ain't exactly like the cut I had previously, it's more like...small ones, but multiple cuts.

Since I was bored and I've done my chin-ups for the day, I sat down and started playing with my brother's shaver. Not the buzzer electric type de, is those old school type one. So I started to slide my finger along the blade, not once, not twice, not thrice...but I did that continuously as I listened to some music.

Didn't feel anything but the blade loh...so I assumed it's ok, therefore I continued sliding my finger across the blade. Finally when I stopped, I looked at my finger and I see 3 white lines. Those are the skin that came off. Next, I squeezed my finger and guess what...

The blood oozed out from the three open wound. Lol quite funny to see the blood coming out like that.

Since the quantity ain't as much as the previous one, I observed the wound some more before slurping on the blood. The wound ain't deep so the wound is clean on the 1st attempt. Then I squeeze again, and the blood oozed out again.

Damn fun sia...

Don't believe you go take 1 shaver regardless the brand and slide your finger parallel to the blade. You won't feel a thing de. Even if you bleed, you won't feel pain until you start fondling with the wound.

Hehe...omoshire...

But unfortunately it's a super easy dry up wound. So I have nothing to play with now...

Sian...

No matter, you guys can give it a try...it's the way to bleed if you dislike pain. It's kinda easy to heal...now I see my finger like nothing already. However, not advisable for people who seek to end their life though. Doing so will take you an eternity before your blood runs dry on you...

Ahh forget it...don't try this at home...

No comments: