Thursday, October 02, 2008

Winter's back...not...

Ok...I've changed my blog's song to Winter Love. A small craze in me for this song. But the problem is...the song kinda clashes with my blog's background and contents...you should know what I mean by that...

SOOO...

I looked for some other blog skins...a couple of em caught my attention, but as usual...I can't seem to make them mozilla friendly, and I doubt that they are i.e friendly either...so yeah...SUA loh...

Therefore I only changed the song...despite the contrary of the 2 themes. But no matter...maybe I should look around and see if there's any special effects that displays falling snow on the entire page, perhaps that will work...

Until then...reach into the deepest recesses of your souls and enjoy the winter within, until your lungs are filled with nothing but freezing air...and in your icy prison...you will...

REST...IN...PEACE...

*Testing testing*

......

Yappari...SEE?! I told you Winter Love and my blog's theme kinda suffer disharmony eh...

Ahh...kankene da ro...I guess I'll just leave it for a few weeks before deciding if it's a good idea...

No comments: