Friday, October 17, 2008

Dirge Of Cerberus

Another Final Fantasy VII post. A game that I've always wanted to play, but unfortunately unable to...since they didn't publish the game in the psp or pc platform. As far as I've checked, it's only published in the ps2 platform.

Disappointing sia...

But anyway, the FMVs are pretty good I'd say, although the game didn't feature any appearance of Sephiroth, it's still pretty nice.

I think the game's kinda famous among Vincent Valentine's fans, since the game's starring Vincent as the main protagonist, and some random lil bugs as antagonists (any bad guys that are weaker than Sephiroth are considered weak villains I'd say...anyway, I think Sephy's the strongest antagonist in the entire Final Fantasy series, at least that's what I will always believe in! *n_n).

For your information if you didn't know, it's a 3rd person shooting game. It's released quite a long time ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if most peeps know about it.

Ok ok...enough small talks.

The ending of Dirge Of Cerberus coming right up.

But for those of you who swore on your life and insisted on not contacting any spoilers and simply refuse to watch it, and you've decided to clear the game all by yourself (though it's a pretty old game...but still fun), or you just don't give a f*cking shit about the video, you're advised to skip the following video.

Skip the credits if you want...but the credits don't indicate the end of the whole video...


No comments: