Saturday, October 11, 2008

What's wrong damn it?

Had a rather pleasant surprise today...although I kinda forgot about it.

Should you guys watch the news, maybe you would have caught the one about a ge tai celebrity just passed away, and the funeral is held near my home. Block 135...I think...

No, I didn't attend the funeral. But I did witness the "parade" that sends this celebrity off to the crematorium. Personally, I dunno this celebrity, I didn't even heard of his name before. Well...DUH?! It's not like I've attended every single 7th lunar month ge tai that is available around the neighborhood. Although I AM interested in the 7th lunar month itself, but unfortunately, not the auctions and performance that's going on.

No matter, there's loads of souls at the coffee shop, HDBs, along roadsides and even the overhead bridge. I heard from my mum that Ah Nan (the most pai kia guy among that clique...really liked his tattoos n_n) was like "SIAM SIAM SIAM", telling the people standing on the overhead bridge to empty the middle space, so as when the coffin passes under the bridge, nobody is above him...

The coffin is quite a unique design. None I've seen before. It's ends are rounded rather than the traditional edge, and it's a very clean sort of white. Very the nice...

I mean...if it's white, then it won't get hot easily inside mah, since white is a bad absorber of heat...

THEN!!!

I was gonna take pictures...you guys should know I'm REALLY interested in this sort of things...BUT...some woman hor...say what not auspicious...then keep pushing my hand down...

I put my hands up with my handphone ready...

She pushed my hand down...

I put up again...

She push down again...

Seriously! This carried on until the coffin went out of view...super sian. What the hell is wrong. It's just a coffin. Yes, perhaps it's respecting the deceased. But it's not like I don't respect him mah. It's just that I wanna keep a collection of things I'm interested in...

Tch...

How boring...

But this is definitely one of the biggest funeral parades I've ever witness...

I think I know what I want for my birthday present le...just get me a black coffin, then you guys can be my pall bearers, and bury me six feet under...

An ideal final birthday...

No comments: