Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Worms...interesting *licks*

I've got some pretty kwl pictures. Credit goes to Vanessa for sending the pictures, and starting the chain, since shi Wei sent me this attached message as well. And you bet...

I LOVE IT!!!

Hah...now without further ado...allow me to present the very pictures that will most definitely open up your appetite...


My bad...no discretion advice this time...because it will be ignored *n_n*. Well? you guys love it too don't ya. Although I kinda pity the old man, but I can't stop feeling so shiok after looking at the opened up head with the worms alive and crawling...

I mean you won't see stuff like that often...

Just tell me how many people are willing to open up their scalp, crack their skulls and reveal their bare brains...even so, not many souls will have their heads infested with worms. A rare sight indeed.

The report said that this jiji ate sushi and sashimi RAW! Not even frozen before mind you...just grab and makan. Therefore, the germs and bacteria and all the shit are still present when he consumed it...

KYAAA!

I'm so super high now!

No comments: