Monday, October 06, 2008

I GOT DA' POWA'!

Gymed for the second session yesterday. I liked it better than the previous one...

Why?

I felt more strain...

I felt more stiff...

I felt more PAIN...

And more importantly, I did more than what I could compared to the previous visit. Courtesy mostly to weights this time. Unfortunately, Arj ain't feeling well...so we ain't got a chance to swim, but I think we will next week. ;)

Accumulated 100+ for the "miracle machine"...the 3 in 1 equipment I mentioned, and another 100+ for some equipments meant to train the abdomen. The sad thing is...I can't do a single chin-up after all those workout...

Waddya' expect...nearly all my strength is depleted through those stations...including sit-ups and weight lifting...

No matter...the result was what I wanted. Strains and aches all over my body. What will be the final result shown? I don't know. But I do hope it's what I've always aimed to achieve.

Now...my arms are still kinda stiff...but ain't dead yet...

And DAMN!

It's noisy outside due to some construction work to install elevator onto our block...super sian de lah. Can't even sleep in the noise. But bo bian, it's for the residents' convenience anyways...

But there IS one thing worth looking forward to. I might get my room back again! SHIOK AH! That's what big bro planned. Although money is the x factor here, but I believe I can finally get my own room back. Well until then...I gotta keep dreaming about it...

No comments: