Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SH*T...I feel so damn alive...

Nope...I'm not sleeping tonight...

Firstly...I'm gonna witness the very moment when my bittorrent download completes. Yes...it's that important. Not in your eyes...perhaps not in mine either...but it is all to satisfy my soul...

Secondly...should the download complete, and I still have time to head on for the lecture which start at a freaking time of 0800...I wouldn't be late.

I'm still thinking if I should attend the lecture despite my incomplete download...guess I'll decide it later...

Anyway...there's gonna be a 6 HOURS BREAK later...super duper wery de sian. Maybe gonna finish my drawing homework...gestures, gestures and more gestures...then I will probably play around with my new games...Bleach Soul Carnival (credit to Jon who publicized the game on his blog and I happened to bump into it) and the Naruto VS Bleach Warcraft map...

Kyaaa...that's the part that's worth looking forward to...

ZZZ

So sad...still not sleepy yet...

No comments: