Friday, October 24, 2008

Someone chop off my head...

Today is super irritating...

Reached school safe and sound...everything's kwl. Lecture time...I plugged in my earpiece and listened to some music...minutes later, my head began to ache.

I'm not really bothered by the pain that much...but what irritated me most was that my brain's like machiam expanding...and then stiffened...then expand again and stiffened the next moment. Like want burst don't want burst like that. I rather it blows up loh.

So use pain counter pain loh...smack head, headbutts on wall, inflicting pressure on my temples...but none of em worked well. I was like super irritated lah.

Sorry Yong Kiat...I shouldn't have raised my voice at you earlier on...I'm just damn pissed about my head thumping like something's growing in it...

Perhaps it's retribution. Enjoying the pictures of that poor old man's brain being cut up and suffering. I still love the pictures...but it looks like there's a price to pay. Who knows...something like that may be inside my brain as well...

But it's slightly better now after taking some painkillers...although currently there is still some faint "heartbeats"...

I have a proposal for anyone who hates me to the core...just get a cleaver or a scalpel...whatever that you like, and come claim my brain...

I'll be more than happy to receive almost any pain and aches of any magnitude there is that comes in my way, but I definitely don't intent on enjoying any heartbeat elements in my brain...

It just makes me grumpy...

No comments: