Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jon's gonna be FAMOUS!

Visited Jon's blog just a few minutes ago. His most recent post themed he's singing as the limelight. He's got a pretty nice voice, and it would have been better if he sang louder...although he sounded kinda different from the last time I heard him talk...

But no matter...give him credit for he's got the guts to sing, record his voice, upload it on Imeem, and post it up for everybody. That showed he's got confidence and attitude man.

Aww Jon...you and some people I know, never fails to amaze me.

I could only do it until the 2nd step...at least only me...AND ME ONLY, will listen to the singing...good or bad. No way am I gonna upload it...people's gonna bomb me with criticisms...which I hate a whole lot...

Anyway Jon...if you plan to enter any singing contest, I'll definitely support you de. I'll be rooting for ya. *n_n

No comments: