Monday, October 20, 2008

Still a long way...

Yet another shag day...

Woke up super early for a day with the earliest lesson being 1210...all just to satisfy myself by getting the sony ericsson walkman earpiece. Pulled Andy along today...since I kinda need a lil assistance and company.

My bad Andy...

He didn't have school today and yet I dragged him out early in the morning when he could actually continue sleeping.

No matter...kinda disappointed since the M1 shop Vanessa told me about ain't opened yet. So had breakfast at Mac. It's been a long time since I last had Mac's breakfast. Kya...hotcakes are so
damn shiok.

Went to school...late unfortunately, although not as l
ate as my first day last week...but it's still, ya know...late...

Anyway...sorta had trouble with the module...in the sense, when I put in the tones for fore, mid and background, my sketches can't be seen anymore. Gotta do more practice I guess? Next was typography...

Man, I tell'ya, it's a simple yet difficult module...


All you do for 3 hours is sit there and trace the alphabets
from a to z in caps and small letters, there's 2 fonts available. Sounds simple...but DAMN! The expectations are kinda high. No jagged lines, gotta observe carefully, make sure the bridges and dents are of correct proportion and stuff...

Super de sian...


But all of us completed it anyway.

Here's what we've done for the tutorial...not of the best quality though...


Next, makan at South canteen with the peeps. The hokkien mee sure took a long time to be done with loh. We were like...wah regretting le. Then we started to talk about dirty stuff again, and Sheng Yang's being bombarded with loads of dirty statements. Kinda feel for him though. I was in his shoes before, and it didn't feel good.

Then took bus 72 with Chong Huan, and I headed all the way to Tampines to get my walkman earpiece. I can't freaking endure the days with low volume music that would have been overwhelmed by some random dickhead's farting nearby me.

Luckily I got em...

I just love the sensation when the music blasted in my ears. I tested the earpiece with One Winged Angel (since it's one of the loudest and one of my favourites). DAMN! It's super high de loh.

Mark my words...so far, I can hear nothing but the music in my ears. No outside interference of random noises anywhere. This is the best man.

Ok...guess I'm gonna sleep early today...tomorrow's lesson start at 0800. Sh*t...I hate lessons pinned at this kind of time slot...

No comments: