Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shag? I wonder...

So...

Today woke up at 1400...

Had a lil argument with mum...

Decided to grab some fresh air outside...


Nowhere to go...

So headed for school...

When I've actually intended to skip it...

Due to the 1 hour ONLY lecture...

I still can't believe I went to school just for that 1 hour lecture. But no matter, I attended it. So went to Koufu only to bump into Yong Kiat. Sister joined us shortly after. Then Shan came...and I borrowed her eyeliner. Oh and Shan had a rather...cute? Queer? Whatever...a lil cat and bat-like hybrid hat.


Took a picture of Sister with that animalistic hat n_n...


So I did the eyelining and they looked kinda uneven. But never mind, who cares. So lecture finish almost all of us went to Koufu and dined there. Went home after chatting like...for some time...

Oh...and I caught a picture of the very moon that cast a rather strong shadow of my room's window pane onto the wall yesterday or the day before. It's one of the most splendid night I have ever witnessed.

No comments: