Saturday, October 04, 2008

Sanity? Tch...ridiculous...

What a useless thing sanity is...

Why is sanity needed...who needs sanity anyway...

Without sanity, everything can be so carefree and easy. You can just kill off anybody and not getting a death sentence. Instead...you will just be tossed into an asylum, where you can just break the door down and start killing off everybody until you're satisfied...

Such a blissful lifestyle...

If only I can have that...I'll definitely take my time having fun slaying people...anybody...anything that crosses my path. It'll be so damn fun.

Killing off jackasses...

Beheading em...

Displaying the severed trophies...

Further decapitating the corpse...

Sucking the blood dry...

Initiate another fight...

The cycle continues...

So who the hell needs sanity...you'll be hanged the next moment you're caught killing some asshole with your sanity intact. What a boring way to end your life...

Living and picking fights with people...that's divine...

To cut and getting cut...to kill and getting killed...are only ways to kill time...a quote which I see a lot of sense made, and which I agree pretty much...

So what if you can't fight...enjoy the pain inflicted on your body. Even if you got your ass kicked, at least you had fun! There's no shame in going out fighting, and getting your ass kicked...but there is no honor in not fighting at all...

And to shield your ass, you don't need sanity. In fact, sanity will only hinder you. People would hesitate to strike...people would pull punches...people would not inflict loads of pain...and people would get caught...such ridiculous drawbacks...how stupid...

Heh...this is the new philosophy I've adapted to. A small mock test came up, and I applied part of the philosophy...and it kinda worked. Hah...looks like I'm going to have some REAL fun in the future...

No, I'm not imitating anybody...it's just that...

I'VE FINALLY FOUND THE MEANING OF MY LIFE!

After all...it's survival of the fittest...

If you're strong, you'll live...

If you're weak...you'll die...

**********

Imagine my hand squeezing your throat...until your strength leaves your body...

Imagine your cold lifeless body, being confined to a mahogany prison, that is your coffin...

As you lay there gasping for air, I will set that coffin ablaze...

That is when your lungs will begin to fill, with the accurate stench of your own burning flesh...

And that earthly inferno will descend you to the fiery bounds of Hades where you will be tormented by the eternal shades of heat and frost...

I promise...

Endless agony...and an eternity...in HELL...

No comments: