Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1 day left...

The time is drawing near...and there's no way out...

Tomorrow is the day...when everything will be decided...

I'm mentally prepared, and I believe that my workpiece can bring me to the next level. They may not be as well done as most of my friends'...but I have the confidence...

But I spilled some blood before the judgment was passed on me...

I was cutting my materials, and I tend to apply a lil more strength when cutting. And before I know it, I cut over my finger. The length ain't long, but it's pretty deep. So deep that I can literally peel that piece of flesh off. Seriously...it's like that piece of flesh is falling off...

Unfortunately I couldn't get a photo shot, since the wound never stops to ooze blood, and I'm busy drinking the blood that oozed out. The quantity ain't little. All I could do is drink as much as I can. But the oozing never decreased...washed it under running water, ain't working well either...

Blood makes one thirsty for more...

Deep...yet satisfying...it's been a long time since I last cut myself, and cut it DEEP!

No matter, I wish everybody luck in tomorrow's presentation. May all of you be spared from the condemnation of the judges...

No comments: