Friday, August 01, 2008

Screwed x2...

An extra tiring day today...and some visits of bad luck as well...

Perhaps an introduction for 7th lunar month?

Woke up at 0900 today when class is supposed to start like 1010. Reach school at about 1100. How shiok...super not enough sleep. Went on ahead to complete submission of color theory.

Thanks a lot Shan, for helping me out with my color inventory...something I spent the entire night doing, but turned out to be crap...

Done with color, and off to touch up my VASTR. Edited some parts, and kinda happy with it...but dunno if it's workable or not. But I doubt that it's of good quality since I'm like forcing my eyes to open bigger while doing em.

Makan at South canteen at the end of the lesson. The laksa...or should I say...the spoon, is cursed. It's like, Evone's talking to me, and I was draining away the curry from the tou pok...but before I can reply...

You know what happens next...

Yeah...the damn laksa "squirt" onto my face lah...guess is because the plastic spoon is too flimsy, since I have always used solid plastic spoon. Like that still ok...it happened 4 times leh! And the last time is like directly go into my eyes lah...super shiok...I can't even open my eyes.

Now my eyes are still burning slightly...

RAWR!

That's the last time I'll eat laksa with such flimsy spoon.

So much for bad luck...

Next went to play dai dee with Sheng Yang, Chong Huan, Xian and Yong Kiat. Have a sudden twist in luck...I drew one of Chong Huan's card since he's holding more cards, and guess what?

I drew the dee of hearts man!

I was like laughing like an idiot lah...no matter, continued playing in Maclab until 1600 like that? Then went to Yio Chu Kang MRT to make bus concession, and went home soon after...

Monday gonna go Lil India...have to wake up early that day...so sian.

Guess I'll go sleep now...zzz

No comments: