Saturday, August 02, 2008

I lost...

School work's down...and so are my personal matters...

The biggest issue of my life is now...considered over and done with, and I don't wish to relive it again...

As soon as I woke up, I went to the designated grounds, just a few blocks away from my home. I got my gears on, and I'm ready to wreak havoc anytime. They turned up...as I expected, with a few more guys...but they were the last guys I expected to see...

Zhi Jie...Ken...Ser Kiat...Katie...Aaron...Victor and Hui Ru...

I'm stabbed in the back again...

These guys were the ones whom I hanged out with in the past, and now I see that they are in the same league as my nemesis...very interesting.

I thank you guys...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Hypocrites...ASSHOLES!

They were among the few people who had actually treated me as a human. Seems like it's wrong of me to have given in to their little bit of "friendliness" they have shown me in the past...

Well...what's there to talk about...all my childhood friends, whom I had considered to be the best of pals, turned their backs on me. And who knows...in just a matter of time, my Secondary school friends will shun me like a plague. And it won't be long before all my friends now begin to hate me as well.

I'm annoying...I'm irritating...I'm unreasonable...I'm egoistical...

Yes I know...and I'm not someone who really understands how other people are feeling, and act accordingly...

I don't mind being alone...I don't mind being hated...but I don't want people to turn their backs on me after they have acknowledged me. It hurts much MUCH more than you being alone to begin with...if they wanna back out of the friendship...just tell me face to face that they reject me as a friend...I'll prefer it that way.

You guys did a lot of trash talk...all I could do is to wonder what had I done wrong. What had I done to you people for you guys to hate me so much...

I wanna know the answer...

But I don't have it...

I dealt some damage to all of you...and I took some damage from you guys as well...I guess I'll take it that both parties are even, and the case is closed...for good...

Physically...it's even...

Mentally......I lost...




















Looks like...I'm all alone...again...

No comments: