Thursday, August 21, 2008

More tattoos...

It's considered a pretty good day for someone who didn't catch a shut eye for the entire night...

As usual...went to school to show whatever we've got, and then we're on our own. Next week, everything will come to an end for this semester. Now that's something worth looking forward to.


So went to library today to...supposedly to complete our line work for the final concept. However...I got sidetracked halfway...and started to doodle on my hand again...

Bad habit eh? Kinda liked doing that anyways...


Some doodles I've done...dragons as usual. One of my favourite themes.


Taker's symbol...something I can't doodle without...


Another something I can't go without...*sigh*


Don't worry...I ain't going to emo again...at least not now...

So I went to look for more tattoos...mostly on dragons. And guess what i found...

Before you scroll down...just a word of caution. The following picture may inflict some damage on both your eyes and mind. So if you have no intentions on risking your life, especially for those who have never contacted any forms of "hot dogs and raisins"...I advice you to scroll the page down quickly and avoid eye contact with the picture...

That's the hint on what's gonna be shown...

Defy your instincts, and you may live to regret it...

Alright then, make your decision in...

3...

2...

1...

NOW!


The following text is meant for those sickos who viewed the picture...I admit that I'm one of them. :P

No matter...if you still plan on escaping reality, it's best if you skip the next few paragraphs...

Now then, can you guess which part of the body the picture above shows?

Obvious ain't it...

YEAH!!! IT'S A L** J***!!! A.K.A WIENER/ COCK/ P......you know the word...

DAMN!

Can you believe it? Someone actually went as far as tattooing his manhood! It's just...DAMN! That's gotta hurt big time...and I think those who play Warcraft or DOTA should notice that the tattoo somehow resembles the Fairy Dragon.

Ok ok...enough of that...

DAMN THAT'S GOTTA HURT...

Now for some decent tattoos...more dragons...


Those dragon tattoos never fails to amaze me...if only I had the money...

Right...that's all for today I guess...





Shit...how can a guy go and tattoo his......

DAMN!

No comments: