Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Another thing...down...

Didn't really plan to go to school today...I wanna sleep, since I still lack plenty of em. But I'm glad I actually went...

Kinda cleared up everything in my heart to Clement, and him to me. A man to man talk did work out fine. In the previous post, I used some pretty harsh words, and I'm definitely post it in a foul mood. But I just don't want to lose anymore friends.

I pointed out some of your bad points, and I'm aware that you're changing for the better, and after today...I definitely have more respect for you than before.

I said our situation differs in some aspect...but overall, I would say its somehow similar as well. We both had horrible experience with "friends", but we pulled through anyway, and we're here where we are.

I just wanna say...I hope that after this issue, we would become better friends than before.

Cheers...

No comments: