Thursday, August 07, 2008

Something you guys should know...

To everybody whom I consider as friends, and they regard me as one, I would like to make my stand right here...right now...

I'm greedy...I want friends...loads of em. Friendship is something I lacked in the past. Therefore...I want to repair the damages, and want to have people around me whom I can share my joy and thoughts with. People I can have fun with. As far as I'm concerned, everybody I knew so far in Poly, and that handful from Secondary and Primary school are my friends. I might not be on the best of terms with some of them, but I do want to build a strong bond with them.

I'm hot-tempered...I can easily flare up over things as minor as making faces at me. And when people around me begin to fall out against each other, I'm definitely not a happy person, I can side both...if not one of them, or I can just start get pissed off and confront them myself. Hence, I wouldn't want any of the people I know to confront one another, and start to fall apart.

I believe some of you should know what I'm getting at from the paragraph above...

I'm not directing this at anyone, I just need to make people understand how simple my hopes are...

And don't expect me to stand somewhere and watch one of my friends starts to blow up a matter with my another friend. Normal conversation to puke out whatever that is in your hearts is fine, but should it begin to expand into a bigger issue, I'll jump in and you'll get yourself a triple threat battle royal.

Mark my words, I don't wish to damage any friendship with any of you. But if need be...I will take drastic measures to clean up the mess. This rule won't be taken down until I find peace within my group of friends.

Desperate times call for desperate measures...but I sure hell hope that the statement above wouldn't have to be executed in action...

No comments: