Thursday, August 28, 2008

Beginning of the end

Today's presentation was a success...

I didn't tio condemn real badly...and although I ain't receiving the best of compliments, but I'm conceited...because everything has officially ended on 28 August 2008, at 1030...

The worst part of the day have definitely gotta be combing my Hitler side-parting hairstyle I had last time and spraying my hair black...I mean...

DAMN!

It itches! And I can't afford to scratch it, lest my fingers got stained...what to do? Endure loh...

And Ms Gail actually said I looked good with my hair combed back...

Aww man...don't I look human with long hair?!

Whatever...

Anyways, a couple of dudes ain't present at the assessment grounds...maybe just because I didn't see them. But no matter...all is finally said and done. Right or wrong, you can't undo it...good or bad, no use pondering over it...

After presentation, lunched with Clement, Fernanders and Vanessa...and headed for a game of pool shortly after...my accuracy is still off, but they are slightly better than it was in the past...

Finally I'm back at home after shampooing off the hair spray and thick gel off my hair...

Ah...kimochi ^_^

No comments: