Saturday, August 23, 2008

MAHJONG!

Work stress is cutting down...but hair stress is building up...

Dunno what to do lah...

Saw the email...it said that "males with long hair will be barred immediately"...and when you are barred, you FAIL!

Damn shag lah...seriously, what the hell is wrong with male having long hair...I don't see why males can't have long hair loh. Machiam males with long hair means end of world like that...no matter, I'm going take the bet this coming Thursday...

I believe that the near 1 year odyssey of my hair will continue to grow...

But look on the bright side, it's almost the ending point...at least for now. Dunno whether to be looking forward to the day of presentation or to dread it...

Anyways...just found my game disk for the pc mahjong game deep inside my storeroom. (dunno what the hell it's doing in the storeroom to begin with...) Kinda nostalgic...it's pretty shiok...starting round I win with da san yuan sia...then west round...3rd game I think, tio shi san yao. The hand super heng lah...too bad no real money won...but it's satisfying...

Too bad, I can't play mahjong in reality as good as in game, although I know some rules and combos...I will normally forget a thing or 2 and will tend to lose more...and sometimes I may even forget to win when I have all the tiles I need, therefore there are times when I didn't even win a single round out of all 16 games. So yeah, I'm still a newbie, but I like playing it anyways...

Back to more mahjong I guess...or maybe I'll continue working on my portfolio...

Ciaos...

No comments: