Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy 100th post...

Happy 100th post for my blog...although it could have been more if I haven't deleted loads of posts in the past. It doesn't matter...it currently holds 100 posts, and it will only increase, not decrease...

Hopefully...

Anyways, Terry came back today with Shirley and of course my niece, Tiffany. She's gotten a lil more feminine since the last time I saw her, and also definitely more hair has sprout from her cute lil head...

DUH?!


Aww...I wanna drink too :P


It's a good thing to see her once in a while, at least by doing so, my mum can relax a lil...and she wouldn't have to get fed up over every single lil thing and start arguing with me over......anything...

Alright...gotta get my sketches done...tomorrow I've gotta go Lil India first thing in the morning...and I think I ain't going home that early after showing Ms Gail my sketches...

Till then...ciaos...

No comments: