Monday, August 18, 2008

Dead Night Billard

What a splendid night it is...

An ideal night to start a massacre and draw blood from imbeciles...

A perfect atmosphere that excites my lust for blood...

Watching the night sky, while slurping blood from a slain victim...

That's paradise...

Don't know why, of all nights I've stayed up...I feel exceptionally "exceptional" tonight...perhaps it's signifying that I'm losing my humanity...night by night...

A few hours later, I'm supposed to hand in my preliminary sketches. But sadly, these few days...I don't really seem to have the mood to do plenty of work. All I did these few nights was looking out the window occasionally...staring at the night sky while on my desk. I've never been more sober in my entire life...

A man who only lives in the darkness...

That's what I'm becoming now...since I'm afraid of strong sunlight, and I don't really move around much...such quiet, and deadly silent lifestyle, may just be what I need...

Anyway, Youtube is my best pal that will stay awake with me for as long as I want. Therefore, I got a few pretty interesting billiard videos.

I don't know if anything is done to the balls or tables, but I still like the match. At least I believe those are real, and you gotta agree that both parties are real good. Lucky shot or no, the shots are equally well done...

And don't ask me what are they babbling about...I can read some katakana characters separately...but I can't decipher them...just read the Chinese words and guess what the conversation is about.

Understand or not...that's another issue...

Hitoshi Matsumoto VS Gackt...









I think Gackt scolded fuck when he missed that "8" ball.





It is indeed...a splendid night...

No comments: