Sunday, August 10, 2008

National Day

Singapore celebrates its 43rd birthday today...

Went to One Marina Boulevard for the fireworks with Yong Kiat, Li Ying, Zhen Ying and Pui Yi. A slight drizzle was falling when we reached the grounds. It's damn lot of people de loh, and there are like free space barricaded away from our boundary. Dunno why they don't wanna open the entire field for us. No matter, took a couple of pictures, and didn't end up with very good quality...


Some pretty kwl balloons attached to boats...



Army guys...


More balloons...


There are loads of plane stunts too...and despite different planes performing different stunts...some pics somehow looked the same...

Caught Yong Kiat out of...boredom...


Starting to form a heart shape...


Can see the heart?


More plane stunts...


The "leftovers"...


Lastly, the climax of all NDP Parades...fireworks! My bad for making the fireworks to look so dull...


Job done. We headed for Lau Pat Sa and cleared the pizza we had with us for hours. Thanks to Pui Yi for getting me my tiger beer.


I thought I couldn't buy past the stall, until she told me that they didn't check for age. I was like......oookkk...never mind. About 7 months+ like that, I can buy em without any restrictions, and I wouldn't have to trouble anyone anymore...

As usual...my itchy hand took some picture of the group...

Li Ying and Pui Yi...Li Ying looks fierce doesn't she XD


Zhen Ying and Yong Kiat...picture super bad quality...


Eat and eat until we keep pushing the last box of pizza to each other. And I kept getting high over the song...dunno what title, it's pretty old school. Yeah...and I didn't throw up OK?! I may have a weak stomach, but my liquor level ain't as low...and don't expect a stinking can of tiger beer can get me to stagger...

Then we called it a day...everybody seems tired, or maybe it's just my imagination, then trained home with Yong Kiat...

*Phew*

Gotta love the fireworks...

No comments: