Saturday, August 30, 2008

May all things be fine...

A recent news kinda caught me and my family's attention...

It's the chaos that broke out at Thailand. As a result of that, 3 airports...or so I'm told by my mother...was closed. The thing is, big bro is still somewhere out there in Thailand. My mum and i spammed calls and smses...but there's no reply...

Kinda worried sia...mum's been pacing back and forth in her room. Sometimes just lying on her bed staring into space...

Me? Nothing much...I mean...what can I do? Perform a ritual where I have to split my wound open, flush my blood onto the offerings and open up a portal which leads to my bro? I wish I could. I definitely wish that big bro is well. If not...WHO'S GONNA FIX THE STINKING DESKTOP?!

Nah...that's not the only reason why I'm worried. After all...he's still my big bro ain't he...I mean...even if you're people like me who don't really trust a lot of people...someone who don't express his emotions well enough on certain occasions...a person who's sick and sadistic, sometimes egoistical...and at times a cold-natured faggot...you will still care for your family and loved ones, won't you...

DAMN!

He should have at least gave us a call or replied my smses...

I swear on my balls that dad's gonna gan him like hell if he's still here with us...hope he's watching over big bro...

Tch...seems like waiting is currently the only thing I can do...

No comments: