Thursday, August 21, 2008

Splendid night indeed...

For the 3rd consecutive night, I'm active in the dead of the night...

Kinda boring...but peaceful...

Subarashi ne...

Just came back from a small stroll down to the playground near my house after doing like 3 value studies. Yeah...I know it's not much, and I'm slacking off...but....

DAMN...

So I went down, and guess what...

There's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I don't expect to see any people there lah...since it's bedtime...but I didn't really encounter anything else. Dunno why...but these few days I have a strong urge to have such encounters. Especially since 7th lunar month started like about...a few weeks ago? And I assumed that I'll be able to see or feel something after the souls have made their way out of hell, and started to roam the earth...

Who knows...

Anyway...a lil disappointed, but I guess it's for the better. Hell knows what will happen if I really bump into something "funny"...but I wanna get 1 step closer to knowing about them...

I've been wondering...are spirits that scary? Why are people afraid of them. I wouldn't say that I'm not afraid...although I have a few small encounters with them, and I didn't really go running around screaming like an idiot...but, how do I say it...

Despite the fast heartbeat...be it fear of excitement...

I find it fun...and rewarding...

Furthermore...under such a wonderful dark sky...a paranormal activity of the supernaturals sounds pretty good...

As usual...the night is splendid...

No comments: