Saturday, August 09, 2008

Soon...it'll all be over...

Yes...I'm still lacking sleep...but not as bad as days before...

Furthermore...I had fun today to compensate for my early rising, since I gotta show Ms Gail my work first thing in the morning. VASTR's next. Completed whatever that's needed to be submitted then blackjacked and dai dee"ed" the rest of my time away.

Went for lunch. Everybody have their activities going on. Shi Wei, Evone and Jim are playing the "5" "10" "15" "20" thingy...Sheng Yang and Clement are doing their own work. The rest of us played dai dee. Then Li Ying was like...waiting for Yong Kiat to go Lil India with Zhen Ying and herself.

Aww so nice :}

Finally...Zhi Xian and I decided to join them to take photos.

Took a picture of Yong Kiat sleeping in the sun...sexy eh?


Took lots of photos...so much that it reduced my handphone batt pretty quickly. Take take take then we came across a place and saw 2 dogs, and we started to take photos of em. Dunno why...but the lil dog don't seem to like me sia...it's always turning away when I'm about to take it's photo. But the kwl thing is it actually posed for us to catch a shot.


The bigger one is rather stationary...but still kwl anyways...


Continued on our "tour". It's damn shag de loh. Some more I have laptop in my bag...that's applied more stress to my shoulder sia. No matter, we got ourselves some drinks to rejuvenate our souls...

Headed for Bugis Street to buy my "blink blink"...kinda reluctant, but since I have lost one of my favourite ear studs...I gotta replace it somehow.

Bought "blink blink" and went to Bugis Junction for dinner...or rather skipping dinner and jumping straight to desserts...except for Zhen Ying due to the fact that nothing is prepared for her dinner at home. Had durian ice kachang and a normal ice kachang...

Feel sorta cheated sia...the durian taste not strong de...no matter, took some shots in the process.

Yong Kiat...who never fails to make faces...


Zhen Ying, Li Ying and Xian...who's trying his best to siam...


After eating, we began to crap about loads of things...

Then I saw this woman with thick...and I mean THICK legs sia, and I told Yong Kiat to go bite it, since he's complaining that he's still hungry. But I couldn't help myself laughing...then Kiat wanna go toilet to avoid the topic...and guess what...

He went the wrong way when the toilet is just RIGHT BEHIND US!

Wah lao...that moment we like keep laughing until I tear up and my stomach began to cramp. The laughter died down a lil, and when he came back...I burst into laughter again...

Oh Yong Kiat...you never fails to make me laugh, regardless of what you did...even when you're just doing nothing...

Then we decided to go arcade next...Xian, Zhen Ying and I played the army war game...forgot what's it's stinking name...and didn't really turned out quite well. Next round, Li Ying, Zhen Ying and me played the Mario kart...I think...

It's fun de loh...I'm kinda addicted le. Yeah...seems gay...and I still can't believe that I actually enjoyed racing in a game of that genre...no matter, I came in 2nd. Not bad for a 1st timer eh?

Then trained home and now I'm more shag than before.

Time to die for today...zzz

No comments: