Friday, May 23, 2008

Backstabbed...

How does it feel...to be stabbed in the back...by a person you considered to be one of the closest...

Lemme tell you...it hurts...and it hurts real bad...

Why...why would you do that. I don't remember treating you badly before. I've never thought of disowning you as my god-lil sis. We've watched each other's back for years...and now, you made use of our relationship...caught me off-guard and stabbed me in the back...

What can that man give you? You knew that I and him are not on good terms...we're after each other's blood...and yet, you still followed him, and cast me aside?

You sided him when we exchanged blows. You let him shoved me...and stopped me when I shoved him back. You watched as he slapped me...and when I punched him in the face...you pulled me back and slapped me twice...what the hell is wrong with you?

You're afraid that he gets hurt...but you don't give a fucking damn about what happens to me......

Since I'm the youngest in the family...I never knew how does it feel to have a younger sibling...and when you showed up, I tried my best to be as much as a big brother to you. I taught you things...fought for your rights, although I'm not exactly a pai kia...I don't have a gang...and I'm not much of a fighter...but I tried my best to protect you, didn't I?

It really saddens me when you...YOU...of all people...betrayed me, after I've done my best, and gave you the best there is.

You said that I deserved it...
You said that I was stupid...
You said that I was too gullible...
You said that I was a failure...
You said that you had never regarded me as a elder brother...

That last line struck me deep in the soul...after all the ordeals we have been through together...and with you calling me korkor everywhere we go...such nostalgic memories...you have just smashed em into nothingness...

I guess you're right...

I deserved every single bit of this...I've never really treated anybody well...I am stupid...I am gullible...and I'm definitely a BIG failure...

Tch...retribution eh?

If you hate me...just tell me face to face...there's no need for you to act all nice and force yourself to be a hypocrite and pretend to be my lil sister...

Did you do this just because I didn't meet you often since graduating from primary school? Or is it that you've planned this right from the beginning when we became god-siblings?

I don't really wanna know...

I hate to say this...but from the looks of things, it seems like our
relationship is through......

But let me make myself clear...should you cause me any trouble in the future...I don't care if you are taking orders from that son of a bitch or what...I don't care if you were my god-lil sister or not...I'm going to hurt you...and I'm going to hurt you bad......

Mark my words......

No comments: